Volunteering with a ministry can be very challenging, but very rewarding. By volunteering with FHF Ministries you will have the opportunity to impact the lives of people in our community and the privilege of displaying the Love of Jesus and sharing the Gospel. Listed below are the current opportunities we have to serve with us.
- Grant Writing Specialist – Research and apply for grants to cover the operating costs of all of our ministries.
Love Ministry Garden
- Cutting grass weekly
- Pulling weeds
- Preparing garden beds for planting
- Planting Seeds
- Spreading wheat straw
- Watering garden
- Greenhouse duties: water, clean pots, adjust temperature etc.
- Water catchment
- Prepare Veterans Memorial Garden
- Replace boxes and mulch as needed for walkways
- Pick Vegetables
- Water every other day in early morning or early evening on hot days. (Water catchment)
- Layer manure, leaves, grass, shredded paper and vegetable scraps in garden and raised beds to break down over winter
- Cut grass and bag grass clippings, leaves to save for mulch
- Plant Fall/Winter garlic and onions and “cold” crops. Cover with wheat straw to over winter
- Build chicken coop
- Build cold frames
- Build pallet fencing
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com, call us at (678) 902-4001 and choose option 5 to schedule a volunteer orientation.
Court Ordered Community Service
If you are in need of community service hours for court requirements or lawyer recommendations, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (678) 902-4001 and choose option 5.
Please note: FHF reserves the right to refuse any community service request. If the applicate in under 18, we must have a meeting with a parent or guardian. Community service applicants will have to provide a copy of the citation and photo ID.